Welcome to Sequoia's home page. We are a Year 5 class at Woodford Primary School. We hope you will enjoy reading our blog, you can find information about this term as well as some work and expereinces that we are proud of.
fantastic poems and illustrations.What amazing imaginations you all have, i really enjoyed reading them all.
Thank youfrom thomas goord
I love the poems too. They contain fantastic ideas and vocabulary. I would like to the visit the land full of chocolate and marshmallows!Yum :)
I love the poems too and it was fun to write and illustrate them.Eve Witts
fantastic poems and illustrations.What amazing imaginations you all have, i really enjoyed reading them all.
ReplyDeleteThank you
Deletefrom thomas goord
I love the poems too. They contain fantastic ideas and vocabulary. I would like to the visit the land full of chocolate and marshmallows!Yum :)
ReplyDeleteI love the poems too and it was fun to write and illustrate them.
ReplyDeleteEve Witts