Saturday, 3 March 2012

World Book Day

Friday 2nd March - World Book Day

On Friday, Woodford Primary School celebrated books written by Julia Donaldson. She is famous for the Gruffalo, Stick Man, The Smartest Giant and many more, books the children are all familiar with. Sequoia class had the opportunity to hear a story from Mr Rose in Year 6 and Mr Garnett-Smith in Year 5, which they thoroughly enjoyed. Thankyou to both teachers. Keep reading those books for those rewards!!

5 comments:

  1. I liked the Greek day it was fun and learnt lots and I love the story's that Mr Johnston told us.



    Eve Witts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i was ment to write this on Greekday ;D

      Eve witts xxxx

      Delete
  2. I really enjoyed this day and thank you to Mr Rose
    and Mr Garnet-Smith for reading to us.We really like the story of Tiddler and The Gruffalo!


    Eve Witts

    ReplyDelete
  3. world book day was amazing I loved all the storys we read and I loved all are costumes too. I hope we have it again next year
    charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed Mr rose and Mr garnett-smith reading to us, Mr rose read us Tiddler a story telling fish and Mr garentt- smith read us the classic Gruffalo. The costumes were amazing aswell!!

    ReplyDelete