Sunday, 4 March 2012

Year 5 Language Power Station Trip

On Tuesday 28th February, Sequoia class had the opportunity to vist Lanuage Power Station. Below is a recount by Tegan Tunnicliffe, recently published in the schools newsletter.


The year 5 classes visited the Language Power Station this week. When we arrived we were greeted very pleasantly and were given V.I.P passes. Before the fun started we were led into an outstanding room named the Discovery Centre where we learnt how electricity is produced. We then had a tour around the power plant and the control room. We wore reflective coats, goggles, ear plugs and hard hats. It was great fun.

Tegan Tunnicliffe

Here are the photos - enjoy!

9 comments:

  1. I liked it at the power station because half the things we were told I didn't know and now I do!!

    Eve Witts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I did love this day and learnt lots as well !!!!!!!!!



    Eve Witts

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved are language power station trip I learnt so much and would love to go again it I loved it
    charlotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved it too and i do get to go back to do a quiz lets hope i win!!!

      Eve Witts

      Delete
  4. we had a great day at the power station i`m so happy i got the chance to go and i learnt amazing facts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was at the langauge power station and it was a lot of fun. I hope every one else enjoyed it to.:D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you all had such a brilliant time at the Power Station. Thankyou Tegan for your excellent recount of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thankyou everyone for letting us go to the power station, it was great fun, first we collected V.I.p passes and then we went to a room called the discovery centere, that was really fun, i also learnt that there are 50 fans in the power station

    Lauren Palmer

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved it and i couldnt belive it when i got to go again all day and compete against other schools it was brillient and i enjoyed both trips x


    Eve Witts

    ReplyDelete